1. The effervescent smell of spit in the air after someone sneezes makes me want to hurl.
2. I refuse to walk barefoot on floors, no matter how clean they are, as I hate the idea of getting anything on my feet.
3. I'm not a big fan of chocolate.
4. I cringe at needles going into skin, and yet could watch a corpse being dissected without wincing.
5. I’m *extremely* introverted (even though I fool most people that I meet).
6. I loathe talking on the phone – if it rings I usually hope hubby will get it or let it go to voicemail.
7. I correct other people’s grammar in their emails before replying to them. (Only for my peace of mind.) Yup. I’m anal-retentive about almost everything.
8. I spent most of my childhood up in a tree with my nose in a book.
9. I am addicted to lists, hubby’s kisses, books, plain steamed rice, cat's paws, and really good tea.
10. I talk to my cats far too much.
I won’t tag anyone, but feel free to join in the fun!