new quote journals & features

Here we are in the middle of June already - summer will soon 'officially' be upon us! The month is flying by VERY quickly. So far it's remained chilly and rainy for the most part, but one cannot lose hope of a nice hot, sunny summer. While things have been busy at the bindery, it's difficult not to be distracted by singing birds, thoughts of camping trips, BBQ's with friends and family, and long days at the beach. :) 

To ring in the quickly-approaching summer, I've introduced two new quote journals to my inspiring assemblage...one from Pablo Picasso and the other, Emily Brontë. In the Picasso quote journal, I used one of my favourite photos of the artist, and in the Brontë journal, I featured one of my own photographs taken at beautiful Brier Island, here in Nova Scotia. (NOTE: Remember that any journal in my shop is available as a non-quote journal, should you prefer the title page to be blank. Simply request this at check-out.)


Also, I am now offering a new customization for journals - for an additional charge of $8, you can have a pocket added to the inside back cover of any journal in my shop or custom-made journal. These pockets are handy for holding small paper ephemera such as ticket stubs, clippings, small photos, business cards, etc.



The pocket will be securely stitched (saddle stitch) to the inside back cover of your journal. If possible, the pocket's leather will coordinate with the leather used in your journal's cover. If not available in a coordinating colour, a similar or complementary colour will be chosen. The size of the pocket will depend on the size of the journal. For instance if you are purchasing a 5½" x 4¼" journal, the pocket will be sized to fit the back cover; if a larger journal is purchased the pocket will be re-sized accordingly.

See the "Add Pocket" listing in my shop for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment