DaWanda

Hi folks! It's been a while since I've last posted. Not much has changed. Still creating new journals for you, and looking for inspiring quotes here and there to incorporate in my books.

Also, I've opened up a small shop here at DaWanda. Please visit, if you have a chance, and show it some love by clicking on "Add to Favourite Shops" or sharing the link via social network (the sharing links are small images at the bottom right hand corner of my shop's page).


Though I don't have much listed yet, my shop at DaWanda will feature ALL 'made-to-order' journals, whereas all my ready-made journals and made-to-order options will still be available over at my Etsy shop.

DaWanda is set up similar to Etsy, featuring artisan/handmade items along with some supplies and vintage items. Though it caters more to the European market (it functions on a German platform), it's available to customers and sellers worldwide.

While I love Etsy, it has become very popular and so many are selling there now. As a result, it is easy to get lost in the shuffle, so to speak. I thought it would be nice to offer my journals in a different setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment