A little journal made with a lot of love!

I'm just lovin' making my mini journals lately. Whenever I see them it's hard not to go "aww." :) They're not "lilliput" journals persay (some are so small they're the size of thumbnails!), but 'mini' compared to what I usually make. They're a great way of using up all that leather that is too small to be used in a regular-sized journal and yet too big to throw away.

These little guys are only 3.25" x 3" x 1" ...the perfect size to slip into a pocket, purse or bookbag...or just about anywhere else! They're handy for when you need to jot down things in a jiffy. There are 160 blank white pages, handtorn, and stitched with natural waxed cotton thread, visible on the spine. The cover is leather, of course, with wrap around flap and tab closure to keep it securely closed. I can't wait to make a few more for my shop...these little things are rather addictive.

I affectionately refer to them as "li'l chubs". :)

6 comments:

  1. These ARE cute!! I like that, "li'l chubs" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, thanks Jen...that just seemed to be a fitting name. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is everything so much cuter in mini form?

    I've been doing a lot of mini's too, but mine are 1cm x 1.5cm and on earring posts! I'm doing a street faire tomorrow through friday and I'm hoping they all find lovely new homes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, how cool Kiley! I don't think I could go that small...now that's truly "lilliput"! I'm sure they'll do well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Beverly! I found you here on google...Your journals and etsy shop are my new favorite. LOVE it all..Going to purchase more items soon. :)

    Beautiful work!

    Best...Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jenny, so glad you found me and like the journals and etsy shop. If there's anything you need help with or have a question about, let me know. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete