what's brewin' at the geekery

I think I've just made my most favorite journal ever!! It's been in the works for a while, but I just never had the chance to finish it.

I've always been fascinated by the periodic table of elements - it's truly a thing of beauty. So I decided to use it on this journal's intro page ...especially for fellow geeks.

This one will soon be available on my Etsy shop, but I will definitely be making one for moi!

{click for larger view}



More journal piccies here...

2 comments:

  1. Salut Bev, what a cool idea, the table of elements! Reminded me instantly of that book by Oliver Sacks, "Uncle Tungsten". I've never been a fan of chemistry back in school, but after reading this book, I knew I could have been if Sacks had written his book 25 years earlier :-) Strongly recommended!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! :) Thanks ...glad you like it. I'll have to look up 'Uncle Tungsten' - sounds like something I'd enjoy.

    ReplyDelete