getting your needles all in a row

I just can't rave enough about my newest purchase on Etsy -- Sarah Kincheloe's Knitting Needle Organizer. Being relatively new to knitting, I was coming to realize what a chore it was to hunt down and keep track of all my knitting needles, and keep them organized in one spot. This needle organizer was exactly what I needed! And not only is it super handy and sturdily made, but it's also very easy on the eyes (look at this awesome fabric)!



At Sarah's etsy shop, you can get a variety of knitting needle organizers, crochet hook rolls, and knitting accessories. They're all made in the most gorgeous fabrics. Who would have thought something so simple, could be so satisfying! Thank you for such a great product, Sarah. I'm a very happy camper knitter!

5 comments:

  1. That's really pretty, it'll be fun to open that everytime you knit, it'll be like opening up a gift....
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got one for John a couple years ago. They are the greatest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't they great? I just think it's such a terrific idea. Organization is always a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super-Duper site! I am loving it!! Will come back again - taking you feeds also, Thanks.

    ReplyDelete