I was tagged by Jennifer at Jeng Shop to share 7 random/weird facts about myself. Here we go:
1. The effervescent smell of spit in the air after someone sneezes makes me want to hurl.
2. I refuse to walk barefoot on floors, no matter how clean they are, as I hate the idea of getting anything on my feet.
3. I don’t like chocolate.
4. I could dissect a corpse without cringing, and yet I cannot bear to watch a needle going into flesh.
5. I require Vicks Vapo-Rub placed on my lips and also in my nostrils, at night, to attain an advanced echelon of sleep.
6. I loathe talking on the phone - if it rings I will let someone else get it or let it go to voicemail.
7. I correct other people’s grammar in their emails before replying to them. (Only for my peace of mind.)
I won't tag anyone, but feel free to join in the fun! :)